1. DiSogra, RM. Drug side effects on hearing and balance testing. Hearing Journal Vol.
71, No. 8 pp. 10-14. June, 2018
2. DiSogra, RM. Drug side effects on audiological and vestibular testing. Audiology
Today, May/June 2017
3. DiSogra, RM. Hearing loss in diabetes: communication strategies. AADE in Practice,
March, 2017.(a publication of the American Association of Diabetes Educators)
4. DiSogra, RM. Drug side effects on audiological and vestibular testing, ENT and
Audiology News, Vol. 25, No. 25, 2016
5. DiSogra, RM. Over the counter tinnitus relief products. ESCO/Oaktree Products
6. DiSogra, RM. Dietary supplements for tinnitus - really? 20Q Audiology Online,
7. DiSogra, RM. Over-the-counter dietary supplements for tinnitus: do they really help?
Tinnitus Today, Vol. 39, No. 3 December. pp.16-18, 2014
8. DiSogra, RM. OTC tinnitus relief products: why reading the label is important.
Audiology Today, July/August 2014
9. DiSogra, RM. Adverse herbal & nutritional/dietary supplement side effects, Vol. 24,
No. 6, Audiology Today, 2012
10. DiSogra, RM. Audiologist’s guide to health fair hearing screenings. Hearing Journal,
Volume 65, Issue 8, 2012
11. DiSogra, RM. Harboyan syndrome: congenital hereditary endothelial dystrophy
(CHED) and progressive sensorineural hearing loss: a case report. Audiology Today,
Vol. 24, No. 2, 2012
12. DiSogra, RM. Adverse drug reactions: a guide to patient management.
ESCO/Oaktree Products, Publ. 2010
13. DiSogra, RM. Adverse drug reactions and audiology practice. 3rd edition Audiology
Today, September, 2008
14. DiSogra, RM. Staying current: website and resources for pharmacological
information. In Pharmacology and ototoxicity for the audiologist. Campbell, KCM,
ed., Demler Learning, 2006
15. DiSogra, RM. Beta-Carotene and Tinnitus. Healthy Hearing
16. DiSogra, RM. Adverse Drug Reactions: Issues and Answers for the Audiologist. CE
series, Audiology Online (www.audiologyonline.com) 2004
17. DiSogra, RM. Adverse herbal medicine reactions and audiology practice. Audiology
Today, March/April 2003
18. DiSogra, RM. Adverse drug reactions, Hearing Journal, Lippencott Williams and
Williams, February, 2003
19. DiSogra, RM. Management of noise induced hearing loss. “Ask the Expert,”
Audiology Online (www.audiologyonline.com, 2002
20. DiSogra, RM. Hearing loss and attention deficit disorder. "Ask the Expert,” Audiology
Online (www.audiologyonline.com), 2002
21. DiSogra, RM. Adverse drug reactions and audiology practice, Audiology Today
Special Issue, September, 2001
22. DiSogra, RM. Drugs and clinical pharmacology (List: Medication and Side Effects), In
Hall, JW III, Mueller, HG III. The Audiologists' Desk Reference, Vol. I, Chapter 17,
Singular Publishing Group, 1996
23. DiSogra, RM. Problems with auditory processing. In How To Be A Better Reading
Teacher, Putnam, L, Ed., Merrill Publishers, NY, 1995
24. DiSogra, RM, Weir, KJ. The side effects of drugs on hearing, auditory processing and
other related systems. in Audiology Today. 1993
25. Zubick HH, DiSogra RM. Basic assessment of auditory function. In Office practice of
medicine, 2nd edition, WT Branch, MD, Ed., WB Saunders, Co., Philadelphia, 1987
26. DiSogra, RM. Hearing loss - the silent enemy. Suburban Parent, 1987
27. DiSogra, RM. Hearing loss and noise: reducing the risk. Program Dynamics, Trenton,
28. DiSogra, RM. New horizons in healthcare: audiology. Lifestyle, 1986.
29. DiSogra, RM. Industrial mobile audiometry, in Audiology. Grune and Stratton
Publishers, NY, May, 1983
30. DiSogra, RM. Mobile audiometry - a closer look. In Proceedings of NoisExpo 1978,
Mowry, J. Ed., Sound and Vibration, 1978
31. DiSogra, RM. Mobile audiometry in hearing conservation. Hearing Instruments, HBJ
Publishers, Minneapolis, MN, #29. 1978
32. DiSogra RM, Aber, WA. Mobile test facilities are a useful solution to hearing test
problems. Metal Stamping, #11, 1978
Book Sale (see below)
To view Dr. DiSogra's research on
the side effects of drugs on hearing, balance and cognition
GO TO: www.earservsecure.com
(a service of the Ear Services Corporation and Oaktree Products)
THIS SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
See LINKS tab
A valuable, quick reference book (.pdf download) listing over 80 over-the-counter (OTC) products and their ingredients.
Information for patient management appears in the Preface.
Over 100 references are listed!
"Dr. DiSogra has cross-referenced each ingredient with the National Library of Medicine's PubMed site and other recognized sources for any published papers relating to tinnitus relief."
"A must have document for any audiologist or physician who sees tinnitus patients."
"The book has helped me better manage my patients who were contemplating taking an OTC supplement for tinnitus."